Work at Serafin Machinery
Serafin Machinery have a passion for introducing innovation into the agricultural industry and providing customers with exceptional service and quality products at the best prices. A combination of Australian made and imported products, provide a vast range of equipment suited to farmers and contractors across Australia.
Our talented staff span various job functions.
Please see below for our current vacancies.
For more information on these, please call Tracy Tyndall on 02 6964 4777.
SERAFIN MACHINERY is a big business with a tight knit team! We are always striving for the best people to help grow our machinery dream! It’s exciting to build a machine to know that we are helping Aussie Farmers day in and day out.
We design and import agricultural machinery which are distributed direct to customers locally and nationally through our 34 dealers.
We are looking for a motivated person, preferably with a trade to provide technical support to our customers and keep the Aussie Ag industry alive.
This position is based in Griffith, NSW but at times will involve some travel. (Who doesn’t love getting out and about with farmers).
- Why Serafin Machinery?
- Vibrant tight knit team
- Attractive wage with overtime available
- Work life balance
- Long term career opportunities
- Assembly, commissioning and calibration of the machinery both onsite and on farm
- Perform service updates, repairs and warranty work
- Delivering machinery locally and out of town
- Assist with field days and demonstrations
Skills and experience required:
Essential: Current driver’s license.
Highly Desirable: Experience in welding, fitting, engineering, mechanic’s or have a Farming background. Forklift license preferred.
If you want to know more, or have a question – give Adrian a call 0498 644 799
Join the Serafin group, as a member of our dynamic sales team. We are seeking an enthusiastic person to be a part of an ever-evolving business in Griffith, NSW.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated salesperson to represent and sell our range to our existing and prospective clients. To apply technical and practical experience on and off farm to our customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the:
• Sales and promotion of our Serafin products including tractors, mulchers, seeding, spreading discs and more.
• Servicing our current client base and developing new clients
• On farm demonstrations of our exclusive product range
• Liaising with suppliers and customers for better outcomes
• Assisting and organising of field days and demonstrations
• Assisting sales manager
Skills and experience required:
• Ideally, previous experience in a sales or customer service role within the agricultural or rural sector
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Be able to adapt to various environments and clients
• Excellent computer skills
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Driver’s licence is essential
An excellent salary package and commission structure with high earning capacity, as well as a company vehicle is on offer.
If you are looking for long-term employment in a great team environment, please apply now.
Contact Our HR Department
If you are interested in a role not listed, please fill in this form and attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience.