RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE ASSISTANT (Traineeship on Offer)
SERAFIN MACHINERY are the importers and designers of quality agricultural machinery which distributes direct to customers and through dealers nationally.
A great career opportunity has become available for a year 12 leaver or anyone looking towards establishing their career in administration and furthering their qualifications through a traineeship. This position is based in Griffith, NSW.
This position is a full-time position; Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Assisting with customer service
- Mail, banking, filing, maintaining office supplies and deliveries
- Assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- General administration tasks as required
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Excellent customer service and a professional, personable telephone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and positive demeanour
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Current drivers licence
This position offers exposure to a wide and interesting variety of duties giving you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your career.
Why Serafin Machinery? What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic, friendly and experienced team
- Work in a brand-new building that provides a great working environment – air conditioning for the summer, underfloor heating for the winter
- Be a member of a highly passionate team in a growing business that is expanding nationally
- Career progression, on the job training and support.
- Bi-annual team celebrations and much more.
For further information contact Rochelle 0459 644 777
and address applications to:
The Human Resources Manager