SERAFIN MACHINERY are the importers and designers of quality agricultural machinery which distributes directly to customers and through dealers nationally.
A great career opportunity has become available for a year 12 leaver or anyone looking towards establishing their career in the agricultural industry and furthering their qualifications through a traineeship. This position is based in Griffith, NSW at our head office.
This position is a full-time position; Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm with rostered Saturday mornings.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Receiving and dispatching parts to dealers and customers Australia wide.
- Sale of parts and minor agricultural equipment to customers over the counter and in the workshop.
- Developing relationships with customers and servicing their requirements.
- Stacking shelves and presentation of display areas.
- Assisting with stock takes and general upkeep of the parts department.
- Local deliveries.
- Assist Management as required.
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Good customer service and personable telephone manner.
- Have a proactive and driven attitude.
- Be a team player and possess computer skills.
- A valid driver’s licence is essential.
On the job training and supplier training on all products will be provided. This position offers exposure to a wide and interesting variety of products giving you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your career.
Why Serafin Machinery? What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic, friendly and Supportive Team
- Be a member of a highly passionate team in a growing business that is expanding nationally.
- Long term career opportunities
- Bi-annual team celebrations and much more.
For further information contact Brett Sam 0458 635 588
Address resume and cover letter applications to: The Human Resources Manager