SERAFIN MACHINERY is an expanding business with a tight knit team! We are always striving for the best people to help grow our machinery dream! It’s exciting to build a machine to know that we are helping Aussie Farmers day in and day out.
We design and import agricultural machinery which are distributed direct to customers locally and nationally through our ever-growing dealer network.
We are looking for a motivated person, preferably with a trade to provide technical support to our customers and keep the Aussie Ag industry alive.
This position is based in Griffith, NSW but at times will involve some travel.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Assembly, commission, and calibration of tillage machinery both onsite and on farm
- Perform service updates, repairs and warranty work
- Delivering machinery locally and out of town
- Assist with field days and demonstrations
- Current driver’s license
- Experience in welding, fitting, engineering, mechanics, or
- A farming background.
- Forklift license preferred.
Why Serafin Machinery? What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic, friendly and Supportive Team
- Be a member of a highly passionate team in a growing business that is expanding nationally.
- Long term career opportunities
- Attractive wage with overtime available
- Bi-annual team celebrations and much more.
For further information contact Adrian Serafin 0498 644 799 and address applications to: The Human Resources Manager.