SERAFIN MACHINERY are importers and designers of quality agricultural machinery which distributes direct to customers and dealers nationally. Serafin Machinery is a well-respected customer focused business which is based in Griffith NSW.
If you would like to work in a custom-built brand-new manufacturing dealership this newly created role could be yours.
Serafin Machinery requires someone to support our expansion and growth by taking charge of all inward and outward machinery movements, including all imported goods from numerous countries.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Directing and coordinating all inbound and outbound wholegood movements
- Liaising with freight companies and customers to ensure prompt and accurate deliveries
- Ensuring accurate documentation, processing and delivery of imported shipments
- Updating and maintaining internal documents for accurate record keeping
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- You will have strong communication skills, with a proven ability to build relationships
- Experience in the manufacturing industry would be an advantage
- Current Drivers licence is required
- Helpful, supportive, and pro-active nature
Why Serafin Machinery? What’s in it for you?
- Vibrant friendly and Supportive Team
- Brand-new custom-built premises
- Be a member of a highly passionate team in a growing business that is expanding nationally.
- Attractive Salary
- Work life balance
- Long term career opportunities
- Bi-annual team celebrations and much more.
For further information contact Rochelle 0459 644 777
Applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org