To our valued customers,
We have been closely monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus. With the situation surrounding COVID-19 evolving so quickly, we are taking proactive precautions to protect the Health and Safety of our staff, customers and suppliers by implementing the below as of Tuesday the 24th March 2020.
During this time, we will be altering our shifts to help mitigate the risk if the severity of the virus increases.
Our trading hours for this time will be:
Monday – Friday:
7am – 6pm (until further advised)
7am – 1pm
Between 1pm – 1.30pm the office will be closed for cleaning during a shift change.
So please be patient with us if it takes longer than normal to contact us via phone or email. As we will have 50% of staff working longer hours, we will be:
- Staggering Operations/Workshop shift start and end times to reduce the possibility of cross-shift contamination.
- Replacing as many face-to-face meetings as possible with other digital modes of communication (e.g. video or phone calls) to reduce any possible transmissions.
We do ask our customers and suppliers the following:
- Limit contact with staff members where possible – obtain the appropriate 1.5m distance at all times.
- Contact us by phone or email where possible for all enquires.
- If picking up parts – we can arrange for you to pick up out the front to limit contact with staff
With best endeavours we will try and maintain the highest level of service and safety to our employees and customers. At the same time, we ask for your understanding and patience in advance as there will be inevitable disruptions.
We will continue to monitor the current situation and may implement new changes depending on the situation and advice we receive from the authorities. Will keep you updated with any changes moving forward.
Please feel free to contact us and stay safe and healthy.
Office Number: (02) 6963 5588
Darryl Serafin | Managing Director